Social Media and Community
Denver, CO | March 29 - 31, 2023
- Describe how social media can support crisis communication and risk assessment.
- Develop a process to align resources to achieve brand awareness.
- Strategize on creative and dynamic methods using social media to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate how to practice self-care on social media.
- Highlight ways to connect with Millennials and Generation Z through social networks.
- Discuss best practices for thriving, not surviving, with remote work
- Analyze data and research regarding current and future trends in social media.
Who Should Attend
- Web and social media strategists
- Enrollment professionals
- Digital communication experts
- Alumni engagement professionals
- Executives and administrators (vice presidents, school heads)
Our member community loves our conferences. Interested in joining CASE as a member and receiving event discounts?Join Case