CASE District VIII Annual Conference
To join the waitlist, orders must be made through the online registration process and payment in full by credit card is required. If we are unable to accommodate those on the waitlist, fees will be refunded in full. Joining the waitlist does not guarantee a place at the conference and we are unable to provide advance notice of when and if a space might become available. Please do not book your travel until a space becomes available and you are notified by CASE. Registrants will be removed from the waitlist and notified of their confirmed registration on a rolling basis.
The CASE District VIII Annual Conference offers a variety of speaker sessions and workshops across topics in advancement services, alumni relations, development, communications and marketing, and professional development within nonprofit education organizations.
Join us, live and in person, for a new approach to learning and connecting with like-minded leaders. The packed program will feature innovative events to stimulate integrated, transdisciplinary, and collaborative work. Three days will be filled with insightful industry-specific sessions, notable speakers, outstanding case studies, and valuable in person networking.
Laser-focused on emerging trends and opportunities within advancement, the conference is designed to enhance your capabilities. This opportunity will provide the innovation, resources, and partnerships needed to develop effective advancement practices in an evolving education landscape.
- Explore key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions through educational content presented by peer institutions in the region.
- Develop practical strategies that will improve and advance your institution’s development, alumni relations, advancement services and/or communications initiatives.
- Build a professional network through intentional engagement opportunities.
Who Should Attend
Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, and fundraising
Newcomers to the profession
Executive leaders who would like to connect with their peer leaders across the region
Meet Your Chair
Scholarships are available to attend the CASE District VIII Annual Conference, February 8–10, 2023, in Bellevue, Washington.
Preference for scholarships will be given to people who meet any of these criteria:
- Never attended a CASE conference.
- From an under-represented population.
- New to educational advancement.
- Student who is planning a career in educational advancement.
Applications are due Dec. 12, 2022.
In addition to receiving complimentary conference registration, each scholarship recipient will receive $500 to offset travel and lodging expenses.