CASE District IV Annual Conference
Whether you are new to industry or a seasoned professional, and support an institution that is public or private, large or small, secondary, college or post-graduate – you’ll find the perfect track to learn from your peers, share insights and ideas, and take your shop to the next level.
The 2023 Annual District IV Conference is now Sold Out!
Registrants who register once the conference is sold out will be placed on a waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, you will be notified by March 5 if you have been removed from the waitlist. Registration must be paid in full to join the waitlist. Please do not book travel until you receive confirmation that your registration is confirmed.
- Develop best practices and examine key concepts for all sizes and types of institutions through educational content by peer institutions in the region
- Explore strategies that will advance your institution’s development, alumni relations, advancement services and/or communications initiatives.
- Enhance your professional network through intentional engagement opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
- Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, and fundraising
- Newcomers to the profession
Jeff Spoeri, J.D.
Jeff Spoeri has served as Associate Vice President for University Advancement at Lamar University since 2017, following stints at Stetson University, Michigan State University, Florida State University, and Florida Institute of Technology, among others, over a 26-year advancement career. At Lamar, Jeff manages major, planned, and annual giving activities and personnel, along with maintaining his own portfolio of donors and prospects and provides leadership for the university's current comprehensive campaign. A former high school and community college teacher and practicing attorney, Jeff has earned degrees from the College of William and Mary (A.B.), Vanderbilt University (M.Ed.), and Washington University in St. Louis (J.D.). He has served on numerous non-profit boards including his current role on the CASE District IV Cabinet and, formerly, serving as vice president and president of the board of trustees for the Sinfonia Educational Foundation, the charitable arm of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity. In addition, Jeff has been a regular speaker, volunteer, and conference committee member throughout his career in CASE Districts III, IV, and V. The proud father of two – a recently married son, 23, who is an Air Force contracting officer, and a daughter, 17, a senior in high school – Jeff is a longtime choral singer and a five-time champion on the television game show Jeopardy! (2006).