CASE will offer scholarships for qualified members to attend the CASE District I & II Annual Conference, March 12–14, in New York City.
All CASE members are welcome to apply. Preference for scholarships will be given to people who meet any of these criteria:
- Never attended a CASE conference.
- From an under-represented population.
- New to educational advancement.
- New to a leadership role.
- Student who is planning a career in educational advancement.
Application deadline: Jan. 11, 2023
Learn more about scholarships offered by your district: