CASE District I & II Annual Conference
The CASE District I & II Annual Conference provides the innovation, resources, and partnerships to develop effective advancement practices in a changing education landscape. Join colleagues this March in New York City to expand your networks and engage with the region’s thought leaders on best practices and trends in advancement operations, leadership, and strategy.
Programming is tailored for advancement professionals from every kind of institution at every level of experience with sessions offered on topics supporting all the disciplines, including advancement services, alumni relations, fundraising, marketing and communications, and professional development within non-profit education organizations.
- Explore key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions through educational content presented by peer institutions in the region.
- Develop practical strategies that will improve and advance your institution’s development, alumni relations, advancement services and/or communications initiatives.
- Build a professional network through intentional engagement opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
- Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, and fundraising
- Newcomers to the profession