Annual Conference for Donor Relations Professionals
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
- Strategize on creative and dynamic methods to build and strengthen your donor relations program.
- Identify and cultivate potential donors
- Recognize how active listening and strategic thinking can positively impact donor relations initiatives.
- Discuss best practices for donor relations and stewardship and how to apply them in your organization.
- Analyze data and research regarding current and future trends for donor relations.
- Assess how to ensure that your donor relations program is campaign ready.
Who Should Attend
- Donor relations and stewardship professionals
- Development officers
- Annual giving officers
- Relationship managers
- Advancement services professionals
- Senior advancement leaders
Meet Your Co-Chairs
Jen McGrath is the Deputy Executive Director of Donor Engagement and Communications for Resource Development at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT.) Her team creates and implements strategies to support donor engagement, fundraising, and stewardship while showcasing and building the MIT story of philanthropy.
Jen has been working in development for more than 25 years with experience in nonprofit, small liberal arts college, and large university settings. In addition to her work in donor relations and communications, she has served in reunion campaign, annual giving, and corporate and foundation relations-related roles.
As a past conference presenter for CASE as well as the Association of Donor Relations Professionals (ADRP) Jen has addressed topics of particular interest to both new and seasoned professionals. She was a member of the ADRP Board of Directors from 2015-2020, serving as President of the Association 2018-2019.
Eliza McNulty is Director of Donor Relations at Stanford University. She leads the university’s 18-person central donor relations team and works with senior development staff and colleagues across campus to shape the vision for comprehensive donor relations at Stanford. Prior to Stanford, Eliza held donor relations, communications, and development positions at YMCA of the USA, Loyola University Health System, and the Elks National Foundation.
Eliza is Past President of the Association of Donor Relations Professionals (ADRP). While serving ADRP, she advocated for and promoted the donor relations profession, representing the association’s nearly 1,800 international members. Eliza shares her passion for gratitude by speaking, writing, and presenting on effective practices in donor relations and stewardship. She has 25 years fundraising experience in healthcare, university, and national membership offices.