District III Awards
The CASE District III award programs recognize the very best in advancement across the Southeast. This year, the district has 58 award categories, in addition to eight CASE Platinum Categories. The winners were announced at the annual conference. Order additional awards certificates here.
CASE District III Special Recognition Awards: No charge for entry.
CASE District III Awards: $40 per entry.
CASE National Platinum Awards: $125 per entry. Winners automatically advance to the national competition.
Awards banquet guest tickets: $75.
How to Enter
The competition opens August 15, 2018. Review the list of categories, and click on the link listed under each category that you wish to enter. All entries must be submitted online on the CASE website, using your username and password to login. If you do not already have a username, you will need to create an account. Many categories only allow online submission of materials. Some categories encourage you to mail three copies of your supporting materials directly to judging coordinators.
Entries must have been produced or executed between July 1, 2017, and June 30, 2018. This means that approximately 75 percent of the work for a project should have taken place during this time.
- Before submitting your application, update your CASE profile through the main CASE website.
- List all projects completed during the eligibility period. Choose the best one to submit.
- Know the details of the project. You must provide the project title; a brief overview; the objectives; the budget and staff resources used; the outcomes; and correct URLs and passwords, if applicable. (See the nomination form for more details.)
- Many entries require the uploading of supporting materials. Request the necessary JPGs or PDFs from your graphic designer in advance. File sizes are limited to 50MB each.
- Plan ahead to allow time for physical documents to arrive before the deadline.
- Take time to accurately and completely explain your project. Don’t rush to complete your entry.
- Complete the answers to the entry questions in a Word document, then copy and paste your answers when you’re ready to submit your entry.
- While working on an entry, you can save it to complete later.
- An entry can only be completed through one person’s account; the system cannot connect two separate individuals to one entry.
- Submit your entry early! Avoid missing the deadline due to system overload.
Director of Annual Giving and Research, University of Alabama – Huntsville
Assistant Director of Major Gifts, Lynn University
Director of Chapter Programs, Virginia Tech