Editors Forum 2023
CASE Editors Forum is scheduled for March 27-29, 2023. Registration opens at Noon on March 27 and the conference will adjourn at Noon on March 29.
Pre-conference workshops will also be offered from 8:30-11:30 AM on March 27 (additional registration fee required to participate).
- Recognize how active listening and strategic thinking can positively impact communication initiatives
- Discuss the art of strategic storytelling and how to make your institutional stories irresistible
- Analyze data and research regarding current and future trends in advancement
- Enhance your interpersonal skills to build strong professional relationships
- Strategize on creative and dynamic methods for emerging and tough topics
Who Should Attend
Whether you're a seasoned veteran or brand new to the field, the Editors Forum is your best resource for gaining both the practical tools and the creative inspiration to thrive in your job. This conference is for:
- Senior editors
- Associate and assistant editors
- Editorial assistants
- Staff writers
- Art directors/designers
- Creative directors