Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership 2024
The Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership will empower both professionals from different lived experiences and advocates to become changemakers in their organization. Attendees will leave with the knowledge, strategies, and tools to navigate the complex challenges of achieving inclusivity and reducing bias in advancement.
Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership is part of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) Symposium, presented by the CASE OIC: Opportunity and Inclusion Center and designed by top DEIB advancement leaders.
During the DEIB Symposium, immerse yourself in inspiring keynotes and engaging social events shared across three vital programs to maximize your learning and networking:
- Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership
- Executive and Senior Leaders of Diversity and Inclusion
- Minority Advancement Institute
Join us for this life-changing experience and discover how you can contribute toward a more inclusive and equitable future.
- Measure the impact of diverse philanthropy.
- Identify best practices for effective diverse constituency engagement.
- Effectively engage community members and leaders as fundraising partners.
- Explore leadership strategies that drive organizational success.
- Develop strategies that leverage fundraising relationships to enhance engagement with funding partners.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals – at all levels – looking to increase their knowledge and skills in serving diverse populations.
- Advancement staff serving and managing diverse constituencies (alumni relations, communications and marketing, advancement services, and educational fundraising.)
- Talent managers responsible for recruiting, nurturing, and retaining top talent in the advancement sector.