Conference for Community College Advancement
Palm Springs, CA | October 4 - 6, 2023
What can you do to enhance your advancement efforts? Come to this annual conference and find out.
- Discuss best practices and examine new trends in community college fundraising, alumni relations, and advancement-focused marketing and communications
- Analyze trends in fundraising and alumni relations data to inform future planning
- Examine current and projected federal legislative and regulatory developments and their impact on educational fundraising
- Strategize how community college advancement can better integrate diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging into existing and future operations, initiatives and practices
- Network and collaborate with industry peers to celebrate successes and share solutions to common challenges
- Meet colleagues who experience the same challenges as you—peers you can call for counsel and networking.
- Learn best practices for building a stronger community college advancement office.
- Explore a variety of topics, from practical how-to sessions to big-picture strategic discussions
- Choose from more than 35 inspiring sessions designed specifically for community college professionals.
Listen. Learn. Lead.
The annual meeting of professionals who work to advance community colleges.
- Alumni relations staff
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Foundation executives and board members
- College CEOs and chancellors