Scholarships are available to attend the CASE District III Annual Conference, Feb. 26–28, 2023, in Atlanta.
The scholarship covers the conference registration fee plus the Newcomers in Advancement Pre-Conference Workshop and $350 to offset travel and lodging expenses.
All CASE members are welcome to apply. Preference for scholarships will be given to people who meet any of these criteria:
- Never attended a CASE conference.
- From an under-represented population.
- New to educational advancement.
- New to a leadership role.
- Student who is planning a career in educational advancement.