Europe Public Policy Resources
Government legislation and policies can have a significant impact on the work of professionals working in education wherever they are in the world. The Global Policy Framework outlines seven broad policy areas of concern to CASE and CASE members around the world. In Europe, CASE provides support, resources and expertise to help advance growing government support for philanthropy and fundraising activity. CASE also works with other associations and organisations to communicate members' interests, views and needs to government policy makers.
Our latest public policy work
- European Center for Not-for-Profit Law: The Regulatory Framework for Fundraising in Europe
- European Research Network on Philanthropy: Country Reports
- European Research Network on Philanthropy: Giving in Europe Factsheet
- Cabinet Office: Green Paper on Giving
- European Commission Report: Engaging Philanthropy for University Research