CASE Survey of Educational Fundraising Campaigns
The FY2015 CASE Survey of Educational Fundraising Campaigns is now closed for completion.
About the campaign survey and report
Every two years, CASE surveys higher education institutions in the United States and Canada for the latest statistics and trends in capital campaigns. The results are analyzed and published in the CASE Campaign Report, which includes campaign stats and key ratios with which to standardize campaign goals by size of institution.
The latest CASE Campaign Report, which is available for purchase, features:
- Responses from colleges, universities and independent schools that completed CASE's annual survey of cumulative campaign activity by educational institutions through their fiscal years ending in 2015,
- Concise summaries of reported data and campaign policies reflecting results in the aggregate by type of institution goal size and
- A common language for discussing and comparing campaigns: size, length, sources and destination for campaign funds, and more.
Campaign reporting standards
The survey is based on the campaign standards outlined in the CASE Reporting Standards and Management Guidelines for Educational Fundraising, 4th edition.
The standards make it possible for CASE to collect meaningful national data and make valid institution-to-institution comparisons. In addition to following the standards for reporting to the CASE campaign survey, many institutions follow them voluntarily as they account for their own campaign fundraising progress.
Use of the CASE Reporting Standards and Management Guidelines will also expedite an institution's preparation of its data for the annual Voluntary Support of Education survey, the definitive national source of annual educational giving information.
Find previous surveys
- CASE Campaign Report 2013
- CASE Campaign Report 2011
- CASE Campaign Report 2010
- CASE Campaign Report 2009
Visit the member support center for more information.