CASE Fundraising in International Schools Survey
The CASE Fundraising in International Schools Survey provides a set of measurement standards for advancement programmes at international schools around the world. The survey emerged from practitioners to trace the growth and innovation of the development and external relations sector in international schools.
The latest report and findings can be downloaded here.
Survey participants can log into the CASE Benchmarking Toolkit to access the survey. If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password.
Participate in 2017
The survey enables those working at international schools to:
- Gather data to support targeted investment
- Promote best practices and demonstrate both successes and challenges in development programmes
- Provide advancement professionals with both an annual snapshot and year-on-year data
- Compare development activities with those of other international schools
- Develop and manage expectations for their programmes
Visit the member support center for more information.