CASE Europe Fundraising Survey
The CASE Europe Fundraising Survey, new in 2017, provides data to measure and monitor fundraising at European institutions. Insights from the survey will:
- allow institutions to benchmark fundraising against other institutions in specific European countries and regions;
- help identify best practices;
- give practitioners information to prove the impact of fundraising to internal and external stakeholders.
The free, short survey is open to all European institutions involved in fundraising. Raw data will be available for free after the survey closes on 30 June 2017.
About the Survey
Who should take part?
All European institutions, CASE members and non-members, involved in fundraising can take part in the survey. Participation is free.
How many questions are there?
This short survey has 35 questions. All the questions are optional; participants can answer as many or as few questions as desired, depending on the data and resources available.
When does the survey close?
The survey will be live from 3 May 2017 to 30 June 2017.
How do participants complete the survey?
The survey is hosted on the CASE Benchmarking Toolkit, a powerful software application developed by CASE to collect data. Participants can complete the survey in parts and save completed sections. Participants can also download an Excel template of the survey from the toolkit to circulate internally across departments.
This detailed guide explains how to complete a survey on the toolkit.
Contact CASE Europe with questions or for:
- guidance survey questions;
- clarifications on definitions and terms used in the survey; or
- scheduling a live demo of the toolkit.
Visit the member support center for more information.