The Multimedia Workshop has been postponed. The CASE conference team is exploring virtual options to offer this content and facilitate peer engagement in late Spring/early Summer 2020. Click here for more information.
Regardless of the size of your shop or the extent of your experience, audio and video content should be an integral part of your communications plan. New tools on the market allow you to create this content with just a bit of practice and a relatively small budget. Join us to explore new advances in multimedia and learn how to take your communications to the next level.
Multimedia Workshop is held in conjunction with Social Media and Community.
Benefits of Attending
- Become familiar with the multimedia tools available today, their cost and how they are used at other institutions.
- Hear from self-taught experts in multimedia as they share their successes and failures.
- Gain insights into working with audio, photography and video professionals.
Who Should Attend
- Communications and marketing professionals
- Digital media producers
- Content creators and directors
- Digital communication experts
- Social media professionals
- Digital engagement officers
- Web developers