CASE-CCAE Support of Education Survey, Canada
Steps for Interested Participants
About the CASE-CCAE Support of Education Survey, Canada
The CASE-CCAE Support of Education Survey is the authoritative source of data on giving to Canadian colleges, institutes, and universities. The survey collects data on funds received and committed, donor populations and gift bands, charitable purposes, and staffing.
- Provides an industry standard model for measuring and reporting fundraising outcomes.
- Provides participants with standardized data to benchmark year-over-year fundraising progress, make reliable apples-to-apples comparisons with peer institutions, and inform fundraising strategy.
- Helps institutional leaders set goals, assess performance, build capacity, and make informed, strategic decisions regarding investments in advancement.
- Raises the profile of higher education advancement in Canada and increase public understanding of the role of philanthropy in supporting Canadian students and institutions.
- Provides data to help measure the impact of public policy and inform advocacy initiatives supporting educational advancement in Canada and globally.
Contact [email protected] if you have questions or suggestions regarding the survey or reporting guidelines.