CASE VI Opportunity and Inclusion
Mission: CASE District VI strives to empower, educate, and support member institutions in listening, connecting, and engaging their diverse constituencies.
Every institution is unique but we all share in the experience of our world embracing more diversity. District VI is a resource that can advocate and empower institutions to build and strengthen diverse programming and diverse philanthropy.
CASE is the global leader in educational advancement. Through professional development opportunities, industry data, and best practices; District VI can work with institutions to bring knowledge and experience to students, faculty, administrators and alumni communities.
District VI is committed to the recruitment, hiring, training and promotion of diverse professionals who are a part of the educational advancement experience.
CASE Diversity Programs
- CASE Diversity Awards
- Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership
- Diversity Staff Training
- LGBT Initiatives
- Minority Advancement Institute
- Multicultural Advancement Professionals
- Virginia Carter Smith Scholarship Program
- International Initiatives
- CASE Advancement Internship Program
- CASE North America Fundraising Residency Program
We Need You
Volunteer to serve on the Opportunities and Inclusion committee, we are looking for individuals who will assist the district in communicating and advocating for the enhancement of diversity within the educational advancement industry.
- Actively share and support programs and information that CASE provides surrounding diversity
- Quarterly conference calls
- Serve as a judge for District VI scholarships and other scholarship opportunities
Jessica Elmore, Ed.D
Associate Director of Diversity Programs
K-State Alumni Association