Rising Star Award
The Rising Star Award was established in 2004 and recognizes a person with seven (7) years or less of advancement experience whose early accomplishments distinguish them as possible future leaders in the profession. The candidates should be individuals whose performance demonstrates innovation, professionalism and leadership qualities. CASE District VII encourages and supports the Rising Star winner by paying the District VII conference registration fee for the annual award recipient.
The criteria for nomination is:
- Seven years or less professional experience in any advancement area
- A demonstrated and consistently high level of professional achievement
- Strong leadership qualities
- A strong commitment to the advancement profession
- An affiliation with CASE and/or NAIS.
District VII will not be accepting nominations for 2021. The People Awards will resume in 2022.