Registration Policies: CASE Europe Conferences
How to Register
Online: Please note from the 1st February 2016 we only accept online card payment for all our one day programmes. From the 1st July 2016 all our programmes will need to be paid for by credit card online. If you have any issues regarding this new payment process please visit Member Support or call +44 (0) 20 7448 9940. Please take a look at our conference calendar.
Registration Procedures and Deadlines
- If you are employed by a CASE member institution, you may register at the member rate.
- Schools rate is only applicable for primary and/or secondary schools.
- To ensure your name appears in all on-site materials, CASE must receive your registration no later than ten (10) business days prior to the start date of the conference. You may still register after the deadline if space is available. For more information call +44 (0) 207 448 9940.
- Your registration is complete when payment is received in full.
- Contact CASE for exhibitor and sponsorship information.
Once your conference registration has been processed online you will immediately receive an email confirmation receipt. If you have not received an electronic receipt two weeks prior to the conference start date, simply call +44 (0) 207 448 9940 to request a verbal and/or faxed confirmation.
Hotel Reservation Procedures and Deadlines
- For the Spring Institute in Educational Fundraising, Strategic Marketing Institute and Alumni Relations Institute, CASE Europe normally organises accommodation as part of the overall fee.
- For the CASE Europe Annual Conference and other selected multi-days events, CASE Europe normally provides options for participants to book accommodation at a special conference rate.
- CASE Europe study tours include accommodation in the overall cost.
- Cancellation of conference registrations must be received in writing by 5:00 pm GMT, to Member Support. Refer to the following timeline for refund deadlines.
- For CASE Europe one day events, if CASE receives your cancellation:
- At least two months before the event start date, you will receive a full refund.
- Between two months - two weeks before the event start date, you will be refunded your registration fee less a 20% processing fee.
- Less than two weeks before the event start date, you will not receive a refund.
- "No-shows" will not receive a refund
For example, if your event is on 1 August, we will issue a 20% refund up until 2 weeks / 15 days prior to the event (18 July). From 19 July onwards no refund will be given.
- For CASE Europe Institutes and Conferences (including the CASE Europe Annual Conference, Spring Institute in Educational Fundraising, Strategic Marketing Institute, Alumni Relations Institute and 2-day events) if CASE receives your cancellation:
- At least two months before the conference start date, you will receive a full refund.
- Between two months - three weeks before the conference start date, you will be refunded your registration fee less a 20% processing fee.
- Less than three weeks before the conference start date, you will not receive a refund.
- "No-shows" will not receive a refund.
- For specific cancellation policies regarding CASE Europe study tours, please contact the CASE Europe office on +44 (0)20 7448 9940 or visit Member Support for more information.
- Name changes and substitutions can be made any time prior to the conference start date by contacting Member Support.
- Occasionally conferences fill to capacity before the registration deadline date, so we encourage you to register early.
- CASE reserves the right to cancel any programme or change the content and speakers.
- Do not book your travel arrangements until you have received confirmation.
- CASE is not responsible for any cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines, hotels, or travel agents.
Most one-day events are business dress, however, the institutes and annual conference are more business casual.