Registration Policies: CASE Europe Conferences
How to Register
Online: Please note from the 1st February 2016 we only accept online card payment for all our one day programmes. From the 1st July 2016 all our programmes will need to be paid for by credit card online. If you have any issues regarding this new payment process please visit Member Support or call +44 (0) 20 7448 9940. Please take a look at our conference calendar.
Registration Procedures and Deadlines
- If you are employed by a CASE member institution, you may register at the member rate.
- Schools rate is only applicable for primary and/or secondary schools.
- To ensure your name appears in all on-site materials, CASE must receive your registration no later than ten (10) business days prior to the start date of the conference. You may still register after the deadline if space is available. For more information call +44 (0) 207 448 9940.
- Your registration is complete when payment is received in full.
- Contact CASE for exhibitor and sponsorship information.
Once your conference registration has been processed online you will immediately receive an email confirmation receipt. If you have not received an electronic receipt two weeks prior to the conference start date, simply call +44 (0) 207 448 9940 to request a verbal and/or faxed confirmation.
Hotel Reservation Procedures and Deadlines
- For the Spring Institute in Educational Fundraising, Strategic Marketing Institute and Alumni Relations Institute, CASE Europe normally organises accommodation as part of the overall fee.
- For the CASE Europe Annual Conference and other selected multi-days events, CASE Europe normally provides options for participants to book accommodation at a special conference rate.
- CASE Europe study tours include accommodation in the overall cost.
Most one-day events are business dress, however, the institutes and annual conference are more business casual.