Dedicated Conference HotelMap
For the best rates during your visit to Manchester for Development Services—we have set up a HotelMap—which gives you the best live rates for hotels close to the Convention Centre.
Who Should Attend:
- Directors / Associates / Deputy Directors of Data / Analytics/ Development/ Advancement / Development Operations
- Heads of Operations / Development Operations
- Managers of Development Services / Research/ Operations/ Database/ Data / CRM/ Insight/ Information/ Campaigns
- Officers of Database / Data / CRM / Insight / Development / Prospect Research / Research
- Assistant / Coordinator of Databases / Gifts
Over the course of the two-day programme, the planning committee will guide you through all aspects of the development services practice with an inspiring, informative and practical programme that promises to connect you and provide real takeaways, as well as inspiration.
A track structure will align with the following topics:
- People, Planning and Performance
- Prospect Management and Insight
- Gift Management, Donor Relations and Development Communications
- Technology and Data
This conference is for everyone who believes in unlocking and supporting new ways of working in our organisations (even if you don’t work in Development Services).
Why You Should Attend:
“I’m so excited to be back in a room discussing all things Development Services with friends and colleagues from across the sector. Please do join us for some inspiration and practical hints and tips on how to tackle the issues you are facing.”
“This year’s Development Services conference is a great opportunity for new and experienced colleagues to take some time out of busy schedules to engage with industry leading education and learn practical skills from inspirational development services professionals. With a remote conference there will still be the same great content, exchanges of ideas, and opportunities to network with colleagues from peer institutions.”
"I look forward to the Development Services conference every year because I know it will be full of inspiration and useful info for my work. Whilst I will miss the chance to catch up with old friends this year in person, there will still be plenty of chances to connect and the benefit of being able to access the programme around my other commitments at home! I hope to see you there."