Institute for Senior Communications and Marketing Professionals
Take time away from the office to recharge and join your peers in Scottsdale, AZ, for a thoughtfully designed discussion on these big issues facing the industry. This institute takes an in-depth look at building strong shops that thrive, that successfully accomplish the tasks at hand, and help elevate their institution's brand.
Through interactive discussion and collaboration, attendees will tackle subjects such as partnering with leaders across campus, measuring success, hiring and growing your staff, and communicating the value of education to your audience.
This conference is designed for communications and marketing professionals with senior-level responsibility who are involved with institution-wide marketing and communications strategy and decisions.
Benefits of Attending
- Share best practices and build a professional support network of peers.
- Learn from esteemed faculty members as well as attendees with varied expertise on both day-to-day and big picture issues.
- Discuss the changing face of institutional leadership, and focus on skills needed to excel in the current environment.
- Gain insight on how to work with other leaders on campus to maximize impact.
- Best practices on how to handle crisis communication situations.
- Strategies on how to best communicate the value of higher education to internal and external audiences.
Who Should Attend
- Associate vice presidents
- Associate vice chancellors
- Chief marketing officers
- Chief communications officers
- Executive directors
- Vice presidents
- Vice chancellors
Register now to secure your spot!
$1,015 Early Bird* Member
$1,165 Early Bird* Nonmember
*Early bird ends March 8, 2019. Registration is online only. CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
Meet your Chair
Andrew Careaga is the chief marketing and communications officer for Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T), a STEM-focused public research university in Rolla, Missouri. His department is responsible for managing Missouri S&T's brand identity and coordinating marketing efforts with other divisions and departments on campus.
Hotel & Travel
This conference will be held at
7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Discounted hotel rate:
Any resort fees are waived for those who book their room through the CASE room block.
Book your room by
March 15, 2019
You may still register for this event after the discounted hotel deadline has lapsed.
- While you're here