Institute for Senior Advancement Services Professionals
Take time away from the office to recharge and join your peers in Scottsdale, AZ to discuss best practices and collaborate on these big issues facing the industry. This annual gathering of senior advancement services leaders has been reimagined to better align with new realities.
Through interactive discussion and collaboration, attendees will tackle subjects such as partnering with leaders across campus, data-driven decision making, talent management, strategic planning and more.
Benefits of Attending
- Reflect on the state of your unit and institution and take an opportunity to see the way forward with fresh eyes.
- Identify tools and techniques for strategic planning that accommodates emerging technologies and initiatives.
- Build on existing expertise in the three key areas needed to be a successful senior level information executive:
- Technology and data
- Fundraising and advancement
- Entrepreneurial business and planning skills
Who Should Attend
- Assistant vice presidents
- Chief information officers
- Chief technology officers
- Executive directors
- Senior directors
- Vice chancellors
- Vice presidents
Register now to secure your spot!
$1,015, Early Bird* Member
$1,165, Early Bird* Nonmember
*Early bird ends March 8, 2019. Registration is online only. CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
Hotel & Travel
This conference will be held at
7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Discounted hotel rate:
Any resort fees are waived for those who book their room through the CASE room block.
Book your room by
March 15, 2019
You may still register for this event after the discounted hotel deadline has lapsed.
- While you're Here