Annual Conference for Publications Professionals
Think. Make. Dream. Do.
Join us to unlock your creativity by drawing inspiration and best practice insights from your peers. You’ll leave supercharged with a fresh spark to pursue excellence in your craft, challenge the status quo, and shake things up. Come sharpen your skills, dive into new trends, and explore new ideas. We’ll pull back the curtain on our creative processes and share how-to tips, lessons learned, and pitfalls to avoid.
The speakers are a talented mix of colleagues from institutions of all shapes and sizes as well as top-notch industry professionals. And these smart and fun people all have one thing in common: they make cool, fun things—things you need to learn about. They will challenge and inspire you to explore new ways of seeing and doing. You’ll return to work amped up with renewed energy to experiment, create, develop, and make better work.
Benefits of Attending
- Design and write engaging materials that connect with your audience.
- Expand touchpoints that resonate with your stakeholders.
- Build and support an authentic brand story.
- Showcase and leverage your institution's strengths.
- Craft impactful visuals and copy to tell compelling stories.
- Develop a consistent voice and visual style that resonates with audiences.
- Find great inspiration from unexpected sources.
- Explore new synergies between print and multimedia.
- Incorporate proven and emerging practice in communications.
Who Should Attend
- Publications managers
- Communications directors
- Graphic designers
- Art directors
- Content producers
Meet Your Chair
Beth Elzer has more than 25 years of experience in the higher ed and non-profit sectors. Beth is a design nomad at Elzer Design Lab doing freelance consulting work for higher education clients in Europe, Asia, and North America. Previously, she spent a decade as the creative director for Imperial College London, a research university in the U.K. specializing in STEM. Read more.
Register now to secure your spot!
$1,030 Early Bird* Member
$1,339 Early Bird* Nonmember
Early bird ends October 25, 2019.
Registration is online only. CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
- While you're here