The Chief Executive Officer Leadership Award
The Chief Executive Officer Leadership Award was established by District VII in 1999 to honor institutional leaders for their outstanding contributions to their campus communities and for their support of advancement at their institutions. The award also recognizes a District VII member institution president, headmaster, chancellor, system head, or other institutional CEO for their outstanding efforts to promote a public understanding and support of education.
Nominees must demonstrate the ability to:
- Create a vision and inspire others
- Establish a positive image for their institution while leading it to even higher levels of success
- Increase their institution's stature in the community
- Increase innovation and risk-taking among employees
- Support all aspects of advancement at their institution
- Contribute to a greater public understanding and support of education
- Nominations for the 2020 CEO Award closed on Oct. 23, 2019.
- Award winners and their nominees will be asked to take part in a 2020 video recognition. Institutions will be asked to provide a high-resolution photo, background information and support for a two-minute supplementary video so that the awardee can be appropriately recognized.
The 2020 Chief Executive Officer Leadership Award was presented at the 2020 District VII conference. See the 2020 Chief Executive Officer Leadership Award recipient.