Young Alumni and Student Engagement
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility.
Benefits of Attending
Participation in this conference will prepare attendees to:
- Discuss creative and dynamic methods for engaging young alumni and students.
- Explore characteristics of the current generation of students and young alumni.
- Learn to identify and cultivate potential young volunteer leaders.
- Share best practices in developing young alumni and student programs.
- Discover how to build an effective student alumni society.
- Online discussion and engagement with peers
- Opportunity to address key issues impacting our changing landscapes
Who Should Attend
- Alumni relations professionals
- Student alumni organization advisers
- Coordinators of student programs, young alumni programs and career programs
- Annual fund and development professionals
Meet Your Chair
Skylar Beaver is the director of the Lawrenceville Fund at The Lawrenceville School. Previously, she served as the director of the annual fund at The Spence School, director of annual giving at Washington and Lee University and as the director of the annual fund at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Read more.