Major Gift Strategies
Benefits of Attending
- Participation in this conference will prepare attendees to:
- Use annual giving engagement as a basis for major gift strategy.
- Align institutional goals with donor values for the highest level of philanthropy.
- Glean information that speaks to capacity, inclination and potential area(s) of interest in an initial prospect meeting.
- Maximize the potential of cross-campus collaboration.
- Distinguish between long-term and fast-track giving opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who work directly with major gift donors and prospective alumni.
- Development professionals with major gift responsibilities
- Faculty, volunteers and staff who have a vital role in securing major gifts for their programs
Meet Your Chair
Dondi L. Cupp
A veteran of public higher education fundraising, Dondi Cupp serves as senior vice president of development at the OHSU Foundation where he is responsible for leading comprehensive fundraising activities and strategic philanthropic initiatives that support OHSU’s multi-faceted mission and advance a broad range of education, research, and clinical activities. Read more.