Annual Conference for Donor Relations Professionals
Great stewardship happens when your leadership, your development officers, and your donor relations team work together. Throughout these unprecedented times, we have all had to shift our work to address the constant change happening around the world and within our own institutions. The Annual Conference for Donor Relations Professionals will explore how to remain flexible during this time of change and continue to creatively, strategically, and collaboratively steward your institution's donors.
Join us for robust and engaging online discussion and find out how institutions around the country and world have maintained and even strengthened their donor relations program throughout the current world health crisis.
Benefits of Attending
- Online discussion and engagement with peers.
- Opportunity to address key issues impacting our changing landscapes.
- Find out how to build or strengthen your donor relations program.
- Learn new ways to engage, steward and cultivate your organization's donors.
- Take away ideas, samples and new approaches that are working in well-developed stewardship programs across the nation.
- Discover what motivates your donors.
- Gain a greater understanding of the best practices of donor relations and stewardship and learn how to apply them in your own organization.
- Ensure your donor relations program is campaign ready.
Who Should Attend
- Donor relations and stewardship professionals
- Development officers
- Annual giving officers
- Relationship managers
- Advancement services professionals
- Senior advancement leaders