Survey of Community College Grant Offices
CASE developed the Survey of Community College Grant Offices in response to an emerging need identified by members of the CASE Community College Grants online community. The goal of this survey is to provide baseline data to aid community college grant professionals in assessing their own grant development programs and evaluating the success of their grant offices.
This survey collected 96 responses in September-October 2017 from a wide range of community college and community college system/district grant offices. The findings of this survey include, but are not limited to:
- Attributes of "top performing" grant offices
- Success rates
- Total grant funding by institutional geographic context
- Grant sources by institutional geographic context
CASE is grateful to these volunteers who provided valuable feedback and advice for the 2017 survey:
- Judith Larsen, Grand Rapids Community College (MI)
- Rande Daykin, Western Technical College (WI)
- Iris Freemon, Dallas County Community College District (TX)
- Karla Hibbert-Jones, Sinclair Community College (OH)
- Ellen Hill, Louisiana Delta Community College
For further information or questions, please contact Marc Westenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.