This conference is designed for professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain an understanding of current best practices for planning and implementing successful campaigns.
- Build a robust campaign leadership team for your institution.
- Review best practices and emerging issues in campaign planning, campaign communications and campaign implementation.
- Get perspectives from private and public, as well as large and small institutions.
- Discover how to advance multiple aspects of your institution through a successful campaign.
Who Should Attend
You are encouraged to bring your entire campaign leadership team, including:
- Vice presidents, vice chancellors of advancement and chief development officers
- Campaign directors and staff
- Presidents, provosts, deans and other institutional leaders
- Chief communications officers
- Anyone planning for-or engaged in-campaigns for their institutions
Meet Your Conference Co- Chairs
Juan García is the assistant vice president for advancement strategy and campaign director for the University of Texas at Austin. Previously, he served as chief strategy, analytics and campaigns officer with Texas Athletics, as associate vice president and campaign director at Wake Forest University, as vice president of operations and CIO at Arizona State University Foundation, and as assistant vice president for development services and analytics at the University of Texas at Austin.
Jay Davenport serves as vice president of development and alumni relations at Virginia Commonwealth University. He oversees the execution of the $750M "Make It Real" campaign for VCU and VCU Health. He is responsible for the strategy and operations of alumni relations, annual giving, corporate and foundation relations, development and alumni communications, donor relations and regional philanthropy.