Spring Institute in Educational Fundraising 2020
For existing registrants you will have received a transition to online message from Rich Nicholl (email@example.com). If you have not, please contact him as soon as possible.
Plenary sessions will be delivered weekly from 10th June 2020 – 8th July 2020 (3pm – 6pm BST).
During this training programme, you will:
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review educational fundraising best practice alongside other professionals
- Learn from leading experts who will broaden your perspective, shift your thinking and provide a global perspective of fundraising
- Develop your educational and cultural fundraising skills
- Network and build relationships with other fundraising professionals
- Increase your confidence in a dynamic, interactive environment
- Give your team a competitive edge in the current climate through a broader sector knowledge and enhanced performance.
The programme will commence on the 10th June and will run each Wednesday for 5 weeks (8th July being the final session). 3pm – 6pm inclusive.
There will be 2 plenary sessions a week (being finalised with the faculty)
- Regular Giving
- Major Gifts
- What now for fundraising – a panel session with our faculty.
- Weekly on demand electives – 4-5 elective sessions provided after each week which will provide the stimulus for conversations in the following tutor group meeting.
- As a delegate, in person, you would get to access 6 sessions, whereas online, we are pleased that everyone can access all elective sessions this year
- Weekly tutorial time at the end of each Wednesday session (or if tutor and group agrees, after week 1, a mutually suitable time before the next Wednesday)
- Additional tutor guidance through 2020 (not included in the in person offerings)
- All materials – video and supporting resources via a CASE Community to digest on demand content
- One evening of virtual fun over a drink
- Networking breaks ‘open’ for people wanting to have conversations with their tea / coffee (we know networking is a key component of SIEF)
In person day – this is committed as part of the programme – the date is TBC at the end of 2020 pending guidance on group gatherings.
Welcome from the Chair
Join us at the 2020 Spring Institute in Educational Fundraising (SIEF) and be part of something amazing. A grand statement I know, but entirely accurate. SIEF is CASE’s flagship educational programme in Europe for those new to the sector.
For twenty years the Institute has set the gold standard as the first-in-class specialist programme for individuals working in educational and arts fundraising, providing them with the tools, skills and confidence to go back to their roles and build relationships to make remarkable things happen. As a SIEF alumnus myself, I know the impact it had on me, and still does to this day.
On behalf of myself and the 2020 SIEF faculty, we look forward to welcoming you to a week of first class training, debate and networking.
Register now to secure your spot!
£900, CASE Member
£900, Educational Partner
£600, School Member