Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
About CASE District III
- CASE District III advances and supports educational and professional institutions in the southeastern United States by enhancing the effectiveness of the alumni relations, fundraising, communications, marketing and other advancement professionals who serve them.
- CASE District III believes that education improves lives. Therefore, we serve our constituents by offering high-quality professional development opportunities, promoting ethical standards and principles of practice, respecting one another, and serving as an advocate for diversity in educational advancement.
- We support members located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
Why Sponsor & Exhibit at CASE District III
CASE District III is dedicated to providing our sponsors and exhibitors with strong ROI, maximum exposure, and top-notch customer service.
- Year-Round Social Media Opportunities– Emails, Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Engagement Hall - The hub of activity where all conference attendees will interact with your exhibit space throughout the conference.
- Conference App - This app will offer opportunities to maximize visibility to more than 600 attendees.
Additional information to be provided soon!
Interested in Partnering with CASE District III
For more information or to discuss your options, please contact:
District III Sponsor and Exhibitor Chair