Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
About CASE District III
- More than 400 member institutions located across Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
- 12,500 individual advancement professionals in the areas of alumni relations, communications and marketing, development and advancement services
- Average annual budget of a CASE institution is $100 million
- 700 advancement professionals eager learn about your products or services
Why Sponsor & Exhibit at CASE III
CASE District III is dedicated to providing our sponsors and exhibitors with strong ROI, maximum exposure, and top-notch customer service.
- Year-Round Social Media Opportunities– Emails, Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Engagement Hall - The hub of activity at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta where all conference attendees will interact with your exhibit space throughout the conference.
- Conference App - This app will offer opportunities to maximize visibility to more than 700 attendees.
Not interested in a sponsorship? Join CASE III as an Exhibitor!
Exhibitor (Educational Partner)
Top Reasons to Exhibit at CASE District III
Attendees will come to the Engagement Hall to regroup & recharge throughout the day with Hydration Stations
Solutions suites offer a more unique opportunity to share your expertise to a more intimate group of attendees
The Engagement Hall will feature conversation & lounge spaces giving attendees the perfect place to hang out and converse.
Attendees will receive reminders to visit the Engagement Hall
Gamification aspect to drive traffic to vendors
Interested in Partnering with CASE III?
For more information or to discuss your options, please contact Julie Ricciardi at [email protected].