Whether you work with raw data, you're the one who draws insights or the person responsible for strategic decision making, DRIVE/ offers something for you.
Save the Date for Next Year's Conference:
March 23-25, 2020
New Orleans, LA
Call for Proposals
Submit your session proposals by May 17, 2019.
Drive is. . .
Experts who are making a difference in data security, data science, and data trends. Check out these resources from three people who are leading the charge in transforming data into action.
- With new regulations and rules, GDPR is changing the ways in which we can use data to communicate. Find out the keys to understanding GDPR, and how institutions are approaching it.
- All that social media engagement? You are sharing more online than you think—take a look at last year's DRIVE/ Keynote Speaker Jennifer Golbeck and what she says about your security:
Data Science and Tools
- Talithia Williams, associate professor of mathematics at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California and past DRIVE/ speaker explores how to make data digestible, useful and empowering.
- Past DRIVE/ speaker and Digital Explorer Alexandra Samuel examines how the social web shapes our lives-from how we give presentations to how we market goods to how we use data.
- This year's DRIVE/ Keynote Speaker Mona Chalabi (check out an exclusive CASE interview) tackles visualizations in this engaging Ted TALK that shows that data doesn't have to be boring:
- From virtual reality to student-driven storytelling, institutions around the globe are exploring new ways to market to the digitally savvy next generation of students.
- Dig into a sneak peak of DRIVE/ Keynote Speaker Alec Ross and what he says are the innovations that will shape our future: