Sample Submission Guidelines
The Library welcomes documents and other material from your institution. If you would like to contribute samples, see the Library's submission guidelines.
When submitting materials as files to post on the CASE website, please use these guidelines:
- Save files with a clear name, such as "Case Statement" or "Vice President for Advancement" or "Communications Org Chart."
- Email files as attachments to Library@case.org.
When submitting job descriptions and organizational charts:
- Remove any information from the document – such as individuals' names – that you do not want shared with members via the CASE website.
- Send files with open security settings. CASE may perform very basic formatting tasks so the sample conforms with our collection. Before posting the document online, we will secure the file so others cannot alter it.
We welcome links to policies and other documents posted on your institution's website. Simply email the link to Library@case.org.
When sending print publications and other materials:
- Enclose the name and email address of someone we can contact if we have any questions.
- Mail print material to:
Council for Advancement and Support of Education
1307 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005-4701