CASE Insights Benchmarking Cohorts
What are CASE Insights Benchmarking Cohorts?
CASE Insights benchmarking cohorts provide opportunities to connect with colleagues to discuss the stories behind the data. Comprised of 12-18 institutions, these groups provide an opportunity to convene in-person to better understand what is driving benchmarking and trends to guide future strategic direction
- Justify overall advancement investments.
- Build collaboration within your team and with other key leaders from member institutions
- Follow best practices established by CASE volunteers when you benchmark using CASE member-defined data points.
- Shape content of future sessions and cohort-specific research, as a result of member needs and industry changes.
- Build a repository of peer-to-peer quantitative and qualitative benchmarking data.
- Understand your institution in the context of global education trends.