CASE AMAtlas Facilitated Cohorts
What are AMAtlas Facilitated Cohorts?
AMAtlas Facilitated Cohort groups provide benchmarking in philanthropy, alumni relations, and communications and marketing. Comprised of 12–18 institutions each, these groups provide participating institutions with customized analysis and an opportunity to convene in-person to better understand benchmarks and trends in order to guide strategic change.
How the Process Works:
CASE administers fundraising and alumni relations surveys (e.g. VSE and Alumni Engagement Metrics Surveys).
Research conducted by AMAtlas Team
AMAtlas team checks data to ensure accuracy.
Receive in-depth, customized analysis comparing your institution's performance with both peers and the sector at-large.
Meet online with AMAtlas staff to review the results of each custom report.
Cohort Data Presentation
Each participant receives a presentation with detailed results from all facilitated cohort participants used to guide conversations at the in-person meetings.
Attend In-Person Meetings
Convene key leaders in each practice area group. Discover and share stories behind the data. Discuss trends globally that impact alumni, donors, and key constituencies.
- Discuss the stories behind the data to discover what's guiding metrics and trends.
- Justify overall advancement investments.
- Follow best practices established by CASE volunteers when you benchmark using CASE member-defined data points.
- Shape content of future sessions and cohort-specific research, as a result of member needs and industry changes.
- Build a repository of peer-to-peer quantitative and qualitative benchmarking data.
- Understand your institution in the context of global education trends.
Included in Participation
Provided for each practice area cohort:
1. Detailed Graphical Program Summary (GPS Report) - Shows visual representation of your institution's trends compared with peers. Further customize this report when you select up to 20 peers for comparison.
2. Online session - An institution-specific, 60-minute review of the GPS Report.
3. Participation in cohort - Up to three seats at each practice area cohort for your institution, targeting senior-level decision makers.
4. Presentation of results - Sent in advance to each cohort, this visual interpretation of results will guide conversations during the session.
Join AMAtlas Facilitated Cohorts:
Sign up by February 28th, 2020 in order to take part this year and take advantage of introductory pricing rates for CASE members.
Request for Information
Please fill out the information below and someone from the CASE staff will be in touch with additional information: