UK Universities' Marketing Forum
The Universities' Marketing Forum (UMF) is a voluntary association of university directors of UK marketing and recruitment from the higher education (HE) sector. CASE Europe's executive acts as the secretary for the UMF.
The forum advocates the exchange of ideas amongst HE marketers in order to advance best marketing practice in the sector and develop marketing staff; supports the development of professional knowledge and skills among marketing staff in member institutions; lobbies and liaises with professional and governmental bodies to encourage the development of the profession and works within the sector to increase the understanding and use of marketing principles.
To raise the influence and professional standing of higher education marketing practitioners and to enable them to better support the strategic development of their institutions. The forum will seek to do this by:
- Providing opportunities for the sharing of good practice among members
- Supporting the development of professional knowledge and skills among marketing staff in member institutions
- Providing a forum for developing policy advice, lobbying support, and advice and guidance on UK marketing issues
- Read the UMF constitution
- Read the principles of practice for communications and marketing professionals at educational institutions
- Read the CASE statement of ethics
Upcoming UMF Meetings
- Thursday 14 November 2019 - Tavistock Room, Woburn House, 20 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HQ
If you are a director of marketing and are not currently on the UMF Jiscmail, sign up here.