The CASE District III award programs recognize the very best in advancement across the Southeast. This year, the district has 58 award categories, in addition to eight CASE Platinum Categories. The winners were announced at the annual conference. Order additional awards certificates here.
CASE District III Special Recognition Awards: No charge for entry.
CASE District III Awards: $40 per entry.
CASE Platinum Awards: $125 per entry. Winners automatically advance to the global competition.
Awards banquet guest tickets: $75.
How to Enter
The competition is now open and will close October 9, 2019. Review the list of categories, and click on the link listed under each category that you wish to enter. All entries must be submitted online on the CASE website, using your username and password to login. If you do not already have a username, you will need to create an account. Many categories only allow online submission of materials. Some categories encourage you to mail three copies of your supporting materials directly to judging coordinators.
Entries must have been produced or executed between July 1, 2018, and June 30, 2019. This means that approximately 75 percent of the work for a project should have taken place during this time.
- Before submitting your application, update your CASE profile or reset your password through the CASE website (www.case.org/account).
- List all projects completed during the eligibility period. Choose the best ones to submit.
- Know the details of the project. You must provide the project title; a brief overview; the objectives; the budget and staff resources used; the outcomes; and correct URLs and passwords, if applicable. (See the nomination form for more details.)
- Many entries require the uploading of supporting materials. Request the necessary JPGs or PDFs from your graphic designer in advance.
- Take time to accurately and completely explain your project. Don’t rush to complete your entry.
- Complete the answers to the entry questions in a Word document, then copy and paste your answers when you’re ready to submit your entry.
- Avoid last-minute glitches; submit your entry early!
Director, Advancement Community Learning, University of Virginia