Twitter Chat: Repurposing Content
Use the #casesmc hashtag | April 9, 2019
Repurposing content, hosted by Stephen App (@StephenApp), account executive at Campus Sonar
How to Participate
- To join the conversation, first log into Twitter and search for the hashtag #casesmc at the time of the chat.
- Chats last one hour and typically cover five to seven questions. Questions, asked from the @CASEAdvance account, are numbered Q1, Q2, etc.
- To respond to a question, either reply to the tweet from CASE or open a new tweet. Label your answer A1 to respond to question one, A2 to respond to question two, and so on. Make sure to use the hashtag #casesmc in your answer.
- Refresh your browser as needed to see chat participants' responses.
- Feel free to respond to fellow participants, ask follow-up questions, or share resources.
- After the chat, CASE will create and share via Twitter a recap of the discussion.