Post Conference Workshop: Essentials of Leadership Annual Giving
Learn how to take your team and yourself to the next level in securing unrestricted support. This program will provide you with new tools and strategies to grow this critical component of your annual fund.
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility, and is held in conjunction with Annual Giving Workshop.
Benefits of Attending
- Integrate proven and emerging practices to maximize results in direct mail, phone and online giving programs.
- Improve integrity and effectiveness of existing data resources.
- Inform and educate colleagues across campus about the value of annual giving.
- Assess effectiveness of appeals and apply lessons for more powerful solicitations.
- Build a philanthropic pipeline.
- Integrate personal solicitation into annual giving operations.
Who Should Attend
Long-time development professionals with new responsibilities in annual giving who would benefit from fresh ideas and the opportunity to network with others in the field
Newcomers and intermediate-level professionals in annual giving
- While you're here