Planned Giving Essentials
This workshop is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility. The workshop can be stand-alone, or as a primer if you want to refresh yourself on the essentials of planned giving before taking a deeper dive with our Structuring Major Gifts conference following the workshop.
Benefits of Attending
- Collaborate with faculty and attendees to discuss practical, creative approaches for using gift planning to increase your productivity in raising current and future gifts. (Yes; many of the tools discussed will help you close gifts that provide revenue now!)
- Learn how to help individual donors identify the best assets and techniques to use in maximizing their philanthropic impact.
- Participate in case studies and discussions of actual scenarios.
- Further develop your network of colleagues and professional resources.
Who Should Attend
- Planned giving officers
- Major gift officers
- Assistant Directors and Directors of Development
- While you're here