Minority Advancement Institute
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to leverage your unique background to maximize success.
- Enhance your leadership and communications skills.
- Develop sustainable strategies and tools for professional growth.
- Learn how to create, support, and champion work environments that are inclusive and that embrace diversity as a recruitment and retention strategy.
- Engage senior advancement executives in candid discussions about navigating diverse work environments.
Who Should Attend
- Minimum 6 years of Advancement experience
- Professionals of diverse background
Meet the Chair
Matthew Winston Jr.
Matthew M. Winston Jr. is the senior associate vice president for alumni relations at Virginia Tech, where he oversees the university’s alumni engagement programs, the office of special events, and a 29,000 sq ft. alumni center.
Apply now to secure your spot!
$620 Early Bird* Member
$806 Early Bird* Nonmember
Early bird ends Sept. 20, 2019.
Registration is online only. CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
- While you're here