Major Gift Strategies: Spring Session
The program is designed for advancement professionals with mid-level responsibility to practice concrete skills and learn techniques from faculty and peers to inspire heightened results in any major gift program.
Benefits of Attending
Participation in this conference will prepare attendees to:
- Use annual giving engagement as a basis for major gift strategy.
- Align institutional goals with donor values for the highest level of philanthropy.
- Glean information that speaks to capacity, inclination and potential area(s) of interest in an initial prospect meeting.
- Maximize the potential of cross-campus collaboration.
- Distinguish between long-term and fast-track giving opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who work directly with major gift donors and prospective alumni.
- Development professionals with major gift responsibilities
- Faculty, volunteers and staff who have a vital role in securing major gifts for their programs
This conference is sold out!
Early Bird* Pricing
Jeff Schoenherr is a 22-year professional in institutional advancement. He has served in increasingly greater roles at some of the nation's most prestigious institutions, including Harvard, Johns Hopkins, The Ohio State University and the University of Michigan.
- While you're here