Major Gift Strategies: Fall Session
Benefits of Attending
Participation in this conference will prepare attendees to:
- Level up as major gift and principal gift officers
- Strengthen donor strategies so they lead to maximum generous giving
- Increase the effectiveness of all donor interactions, especially visits
- Ask and close with excellent outcomes
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who work directly with major gift donors and prospective donor alumni, parents, grandparents and friends
- Development professionals with major gift responsibilities
- Managers of major gift offices
- Faculty, volunteers and staff who have a vital role in securing major gifts for their programs.
When teams attend the benefits become a force multiplier.
Meet Your Chair
Nationally and internationally recognized as an excellent consultant, executive coach, and presenter, Karen Osborne receives invitations from across the globe. She makes presentations to and consults with large and small not-for-profits and institutions. She speaks at AFP chapters across the United States and annually for the Institute for Charitable Giving. As a CASE volunteer, she speaks at the Minority Advancement Institute, for the webinar series and for the past 15 years, at CASE's Summer Institute in Educational Fundraising.
Considered an industry thought leader, Osborne has many published articles, serves on leadership panels, tweets daily @kareneosborne and blogs. CASE awarded her the Crystal Apple for Outstanding Teaching and Public Speaking. In 2014, CASE honored her with the Frank L. Ashmore Award for Distinguished Service to the fundraising profession.
Osborne serves on the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation board, and is an adjunct faculty member for Johns Hopkins University's graduate nonprofit leadership program.
Register now to secure your spot!
Early Bird* Pricing
(by Aug. 16, 2019)
(after Aug. 16, 2019)
- While you're here