New York, NY | January 22 - 24, 2020
International advancement as a field is gaining prominence as institutions are challenged to build relationships and engage with a global audience. Whether your institution is public or private, large or small in size, secondary, college or post-graduate, each of us has a compelling reason to pursue advancement activities abroad. Join us in New York City to discover strategic and sustainable techniques for alumni relations and fundraising professionals that can help increase the effectiveness of your international engagement and development programs.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover practical strategies for international fundraising and community building.
- Find out what international alumni want from your alumni association.
- Network with seasoned practitioners in international fundraising and alumni relations.
- Share best practices in growing internal support of international alumni relations and development.
- Learn to use the president, other senior institutional leaders, trustees and key volunteers in your international efforts
Who Should Attend
- Alumni relations officers who want to learn how their institutions can best support international communities
- Development officers who want to learn how their institution can best raise funds internationally
- Professionals responsible for identifying and cultivating alumni and parent prospects internationally
- Professionals dealing with legal issues that involve international fundraising
Meet Your Co-Chairs
Assistant Vice Chancellor, International Relations, University of California, Berkeley
Senior Director of International Development, Georgetown University