Inspiring the Largest Gifts of a Lifetime
This conference is sold out.
Please save the date for next year when the Inspiring the Largest Gifts of a Lifetime will be in Miami, FL from June 17-19, 2020.
Refresh and reinforce your understanding of what inspires truly generous individuals to partner with your institution. Review the concepts of donor-centered fundraising, learn how they fit into an overall development program and identify strategies for incorporating them at your institution.
This conference is designed for advancement professionals engaged in individual fundraising with generous donors or who oversee others engaged in this work.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain the facts on why your institution's success will depend more on person-centered, relationship-based fundraising.
- Learn the concepts and requirements that distinguish fundraising for the largest gifts of a lifetime from annual and campaign fundraising.
- Refine and enhance your own listening, questioning, decision-making and other essential skills for largest-gift fundraising.
- Build a network of peers.
Who Should Attend
- Principal and major gift officers
- Philanthropic advisers
- Gift planning officers
- Presidents and school heads
- Vice presidents and directors of development
Rebecca Tseng Smith
Rebecca Tseng Smith is the senior executive director of development for the University of California San Diego.
Previously, she served as vice president of development for the University of Hawai'i Foundation and associate dean for external relations at Stanford University's School of Education. Smith believes that the ideas of relational fundraising, as described by David R. Dunlop, provide the best principles to guide our practice, and she has had an opportunity to put these ideas to work at each of the universities she has served.
Hotel & Travel
Discounted room rate
To receive discounted room rate, enter "CASE040619" in the Group Rate Code box .
Deadline for discounted room rate
May 8, 2019
You may still register for this event after the discounted hotel deadline has lapsed.
- While you're here