Homecomings and Reunions
Join us to explore, create and rebuild new program models to fit your institution's needs.
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
Benefits of Attending
- Explore methods for reinvigorating existing programs.
- Learn how to make the most with limited resources by understanding volunteers and managing them effectively.
- Discuss methods for successful integration of campus as well as off-campus partners and collaborators.
- Build concrete future strategies and accumulate new creative ideas.
Who Should Attend
- Alumni relations professionals responsible for reunion and homecoming planning
- Directors of alumni and student engagement
- Professional school and academic unit directors responsible for reunion activities
- Directors of alumni relations
Meet Your Chair
Danielle Harvey Stinson
Danielle Harvey Stinson is the assistant vice president for alumni relations at the University of Southern California (USC)–a private research institution located in the heart of Los Angeles. As a senior manager of the USC Alumni Association, she leads a diverse 15-member team of professionals responsible for engaging all alumni lifelong and worldwide through a vast array of programs, services and events. Read more.