Executive Seminar for Community College Presidents and Chief Fundraisers
This Seminar is now sold out
Requires Separate Registration. Fundraising success requires a strong working relationship between the college president and chief fundraiser, but dedicating quality time to the thoughtful development of that integral partnership can be challenging in the best of times. Take advantage of this one-day shared learning experience designed exclusively for community college presidents and their chief fundraisers to explore and discuss key issues pertaining to advancement, including but not limited to:
- Strategic alignment of fundraising plans and institutional goals
- Legislative strategies for college and advancement leadership
- Building a strong relationship between the campus CEO, chief advancement officer and foundation board chair
- The campus CEO’s role in capital campaigns, major gifts and donor cultivation
- An executive perspective of the value and ROI of alumni relations
Register now to secure your spot!
Full Day Programming (CCES only)
Half-Day Programming (with CCCA registration)
This Seminar is now sold out.
Hotel & Travel
- While you're here