Join us for this online conference to gain practical, how-to advice and information; review creative ideas and inspiration to support you in your work; and connect with a network of colleagues to get refreshed and invigorated so you can be the best magazine editor you can be.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain practical advice and strategies to inform your work as a magazine editor.
- Review creative ideas and inspiration that you can channel into your magazine, your office and your individual work.
- Get refreshed and invigorated so you can be the best magazine editor you can be.
- Build a network of peers through online interactive discussions with colleagues at peer institutions, freelance writers and editors, and design/printing/paper/digital vendors you may want to call on to improve your magazine efforts.
- Address key issues impacting the changing advancement landscape.
Who Should Attend
Whether you're a seasoned veteran or brand new to the field, the Editors Forum is your best resource for gaining both the practical tools and the creative inspiration to thrive in your job.
This conference is for:
- Senior editors
- Associate and assistant editors
- Editorial assistants
- Staff writers
- Art directors/designers