Boot Camp for New Vice Presidents
This conference is designed for new vice presidents in the advancement profession with three or fewer years' experience in this role.
The program starts at 8:30 a.m. on Feb. 5 and ends at NOON on Feb. 7.
Benefits of Attending
- Prepare for common challenges and obstacles.
- Discuss working with your president, board of trustees and other senior leaders on campus.
- Learn best practices for budget management, implementation and making the case for expanded resources .
- Navigate your institutional landscape and team management.
- Build the skill sets needed to succeed in these critical early years through hands-on, collaborative sessions.
- Share experiences, stories from the trenches and expand your professional network.
Who Should Attend
- Vice presidents in advancement, development, communications & marketing and alumni relations who have less than three years of experience in their role or who are new to their institution.
- Chief advancement officers
- Chief development officers
- Alumni association presidents & CEOs
Meet Your Chair
Since 2009, Paul has served as chief alumni relations officer at the University of Washington, one of the world’s leading public research universities with 59,000 students on three campuses, 20,000 faculty and staff and more than 475,000 alumni worldwide. Read more.