Asia-Pacific Institute in Educational Fundraising
Further enhance your learning as well as cognitive understanding through role-playing in creative scenarios! Whether your task is to increase gifts to the annual fund or to search for those elusive major gift donors, you will walk away from this institute with usable techniques that will return your investment in the programme many times over.
APIEF provides experienced advancement professionals with refreshing ideas and strategies to invigorate your team and further advance your institution's strategic goals. For those newer to the profession, the institute offers you with a solid foundation in fundraising through a compact and enriching residential programme.
Meet the Chair
Jon Paparsenos is the Vice President Philanthropy and CEO UNSW Foundation appointed in 2016. He brings to the role more than 14 years' experience in the planning and execution of fundraising campaigns. Prior to joining UNSW, he served in the position of executive director of development, academic divisions and regions for the California Institute of Technology and with Marquette University in Wisconsin and Community Counselling Co., LLC in New York.
Register now to secure your spot!
Early bird rates (until 31 July 2019)
Members: AUD 3,150 / SGD 3,020 / USD 2,220
Non-members: AUD 3,450 / SGD 3,310 / USD 2,430
Regular rates (from 1 August 2019)
Members: AUD 3,550 / SGD 3,410 / USD 2,500
Non-members: AUD 3,850 / SGD 3,700 / USD 2,715
- Three nights of accommodation at the Institute venue (Check in 23 Sep, Check out 26 Sep). Important: Please note that the accommodation at the institute venue is limited, hence interested delegates are encouraged to register early. Once the onsite accommodation has been fully booked, an alternative offsite accommodation will be arranged for late registrants.
- Institute materials and meals as indicated in the schedule.
CASE will arrange a coach to pick-up/drop off delegates from/to the following location:
- One-Way Transport from Southern Cross Coach Terminal to Waurn Ponds Estate, 23 Sep, 9 a.m. - AUD 40 / SGD 40 / USD 30
- One-Way Transport from Waurn Ponds Estate to Southern Cross Coach Terminal, followed by Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, 26 Sep, 2:45 p.m. - AUD 40 / SGD 40 / USD 30
- Two-Way Transport - AUD 80 / SGD 80 / USD 60